Friday, February 25, 2011
|Link up here!|
2. Today I am suprisingly ok because, despite the fact my boss was being annoying and accusing and my coworker was being lazy, I still managed to get a lot of work done and not get stressed out or overwhelmed. Plus, someone who I hate to admit affects me as much as he does...was incredibly sweet to me.
3. The age I am is 23 (24 in a few weeks!) and the age I feel is mostly 23. Sometimes I feel like an immature 23 and sometimes I feel like a too-old 23, but still my own age.
4. My favorite place is a library. Surrounded by books is home.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is cleaning out my closet and my computer. They're so cluttered and full of crap I don't need/use, but...ughhhhhh.
6. The last thing I purchased was gas, a sandwich and Starbucks. But those were all "necessary" - last fun purchase was pre-ordering Demetri Martin's book "This Is A Book"...or maybe it was a new portable hard drive and car mp3 player and screen thing for my iPad. I don't remember what was first.
7. The thing I love most about my home is how cute it is. Most people hate when their house is called cute because it's the nice way of saying it's small and cluttered, but...I love that my house is small and cluttered. It's loving and homey and filled with memories and artifacts and souvenirs of a life that means so much to me.