Thursday, August 4, 2011
I've missed doing these blanks, so I'm glad to be back with it! I hope everyone has some fun weekend plans, I've got a friend's birthday celebration and an almost-goodbye dinner for a best friend departing to Russia in a few weeks. Aside from that, hopefully I'll have time to really figure out my computer and get a new resume file going since the last was lost in my old computer (RIP Dell).
(and holy cow that drink looks DE-LISH)
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a simple, just-below-the-knee dress with cute heels and a cardigan. At least, that's what I wore to my friend's wedding a few weeks ago.
2. This week has been EXPENSIVE. I had to buy a new computer (my first Mac!), pay for my 100k tune-up with my car, and the subsequent repairs. Also my costume/materials for a friend's birthday celebration.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat scrambled eggs and toast; or a quickly made sandwich.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is my grey Ugg cardy boots. Hate all you want on UGGs, they're comfortable, warm and cute.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is a Ziggy comic that's about reading. It's sweet and completely my outlook on life. One day I'll scan it and post on the blog.
6. My favorite person is Julie Andrews. This is discounting people I know in real life, right? Ken Jennings and Daria are close seconds (and thirds?)
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say …ummm…let's go with: In the summer, I miss ___________ the most about winter.