I didn't forget

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello faithful readers (so like...3 of you. Hi!),

No, I did not forget about you. I did not forget to update, or let you glimpse my totally filled with fulfilling things life. I did not forget that I'm trying to keep up with this whole "blog" world.

I just chose to ignore you.

Really though, I've been working on my NaNoNovel, and since I've already discussed that in almost every single one of my posts, I figured I wouldn't keep writing about it (FYI: Day 15, 25883 words!). And since that's pretty much been all that's happening in my life, i had nothing to blog about.

There has been other things, but nothing worthy of the blogosphere. There was a mishap with cars at my house, so now we are down to two functioning cars: mine and my dad's. My dad's, however, is a stick shift, and therefore I cannot drive it. But everyone uses my car since it's the one that gets the best mileage in the house, and I am effectively stuck inside all the damn day. Now, to be real, it's not like I go out all the time anyway. I pretty much only venture out into sunlight four times a week, probably no more than four hours each time. But I liked having the option. And of course, now that the option is no longer there, all I want to do is go out ALL THE DAMN TIME. Which is a problem, because going out usually results in spending money. Of which does not exist in my bank account. I'm trapped, really. It's a tough life.

So have we all heard about Google Wave? If not, a simple Google search will result in pages and pages of results; some informative, some helpful, most whining that they want an invite. Well, having a twitter finally paid off, because I managed to score an invite through a random person (thanks @jpbagley!)and I am now one of the elite thousands who have a Google Wave. And seriously, it does look pretty cool. The interface is very signature Google, it's functional and helpful and looks pretty fuckin' awesome.

The problem though, is that because it's in limited preview/beta and the invites are so rare to come across, I have no one to use it with! Literally, none of my friends have a Google Wave account (if you're my friend and you do, what the hell man! Get at me!), so I have no one to "wave" with. I finally figured out how to link my Twitter account to it, and it was pretty awesome for the first five tweets that I had figured out how to do it (because 3 of those were about how I finally figured it out...), but...that's done. I really do have friends that I would love to use GWave with because they're abroad or live away from me and the whole drag+drop of pictures and adding files and brainstorming together thing would be useful. So c'mon, Google Wave, hook a girl up with some invites so I can get some friends on it and actually pimp out how awesome it is!

Oh, other thing sucking up time in my life: I got into playing that stupid Bejeweled game on facebook. I never knew how stressful it was to line up 3-5 shapes in under a minute.

See, you didn't miss anything in my life. Au revoir!

1 comments:

Vivian November 15, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

"I never knew how stressful it was to line up 3-5 shapes in under a minute."

BEST. LINE. EVER.

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm fairly obsessed with penguins, Peanuts (the comic), and the TV show Friends. Parentheses may or may not be (over)used in this blog, and books will pretty much be the only thing I ever talk about because they are my One True Love.

Labels

#best09 #reverb10 12 Changes in 2012 2011 2012 20sb 30 Day Journal Challenge AAA absence album anecdote art article bad mood Balboa bathroom beach birthday blackout blog blog award blog birthday blog swap Blurb of Absurd body book books books; book review bored boys brother building fail California cards challenge change Chargers childhood China Glaze Christmas cigarettes clutter comic-con contest conversation excerpt cop out post Coronado creepy December Nights decoration Demi Lovato dilemma Disney Disneyland do you want to date me? documentaries Downtown Disney Dr. Horrible drag queens dream drunk earthquake Easter emotional Essie Fall family fashion Father's Day fear fiftypeopleonequestion fill in the blank friday Film first kiss food friends frustrated fun funny future future fail gifts girls Glee Golden Globes Google Google reader Google Wave greek guest blog Halloween happy health health insurance needs to rot in hell (but does it cover that?) help me hero hiatus hit and runs SUCK ASS holidays home hope hot humor hypothetical situations not at all based on reality or my life imaginary in memoriam inspiration introspective iPad Italians Jeopardy Jersey Shore John Mayer journalism judgment L'Oreal LA letters to myself library lies life life lessons Link Love Friday list love lust Mama Kat's Workshop Mash-Up Mayer Hawthorne mom money movies music nails NaNoWriMo nerd new year night out OPI opinion packaging party past peace Peanuts penguin personal photos pictures place poetry polish Portland Postsecret random relationships Restaurant Road to VDay room roommates from hell rush sad sdcc10 secret shame shopping sick sleep spoken word sports Starbucks strange Target tea Teaser Tuesday technology Ten on Tuesday thanksgiving this makes no sense this should probably embarrass me but it doesn't tips Top Ten Tuesday (Books) Toy Story 3 travel trips TV TV taping Twitter Utah Valentine's Day Vancouver 2010 weather weekend WHAT IS MY LIFE why does auto-correct suck so hard Wordless Wednesday work work sucks workshop writer's block writing YA you're not really a doctor anyway Zoya

i'm probably reading

Zoe's bookshelf: read

The Dragon's EyeAngelsThe Lightning ThiefThe Man of My DreamsCity of GlassCity of Ashes

More of Zoe's books »
Zoe's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP