Friday, September 10, 2010
|Link up here if you participate too!|
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is Skittles & Wheat Thins together. Seriously. I'm not an adventurous eater, so that's the best I got. (FYI, it's delicious!)
2. I wouldn't be caught dead "smushing" with any of the Jersey Shore folk. Can you tell what I watched this evening? I blame the fact that I couldn't find anything else on to watch.
3. When I am 75 I will....be that old woman still jammin' in the corner with her loved ones, not giving a damn what anyone thinks. I will also still be calling everyone "dude."
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Marseilles. Because it is a lovely place. (Let's pretend it will work as a girl name.)
5. My name is Ashley. It was almost Chelsea, but I am glad it isn't. No offense to the Chelseas of the world, but that name doesn't fit my personality.
6. My all time favorite photo is one of my brother and I when we were kids; I was probably 2ish, BroBear was 4ish and we were in London. We used to sit in my mom's laundry basket and pretend like we were racing around in a car. My mom snapped a picture of us in her yellow basket; me in the back and my brother taking the wheel as it always was. It cracks me up that my brother's face is smiling, but then it looks pained--I can almost guarantee that I'm probably pushing my feet into his back.
7. If I could afford it I would travel all around the world and write from wherever I wanted to be at that moment.