Thursday, December 15, 2011
YOU GUYS. You guys. You guys you guys you guys. Guess what I saw at the library and had to check out as soon as possible?
No? No guesses? LOOKIE HERE!
And because that's a crummy webcam picture and backwards, that DVD I'm holding is this:
And I guess it'll be cool to see some pre-crazy Britney and pre-boobs Christina. And a girl can always hope for a peep of Ryan Gosling!
Anyway, the weekend! Christmas Christmas Christmas. That's about all it will entail. I've made a promise to myself that I will be sending all my Christmas cards out by Saturday. I was doing so well with them, and I've just...slacked like crazy. (Which, if you would like a card, email me your address and you shall receive! prickslikethorn[at]gmail[dot]com - and of course your information won't ever be shared or used for another use other than a holiday card) After all that, tons of gift wrapping. Luckily I'm done with all my actual shopping, so I don't have to worry about the crazy crowds.
Happy Friday all, have a wonderful weekend! Onto the blanks...
|Link up here!|
1. My most favorite "little thing" is the little chocolate flake sprinkles they put on top of a peppermint mocha at Starbucks. It's so cute and small and you don't really see them since the drink is covered...but it's there, and little, and I love it .
2. I'd give anything to be in Paris right now .
3. I can't believe that there's only 9 days left until Christmas, and 15 days to the new year. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?! .
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is finishing at least 10 of my ~25 Christmas cards .
5. The last thing I want to do today is clean. Urgh .
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: 'a movie i want to see in theaters right now is______' because I still want to see Arthur Christmas haha. .
7. My favorite candle scent is actually, I'm not sure. I usually like Christmas-y smells and all, but we don't burn candles in my house so I can't...answer .