Thursday, February 4, 2010
Short post today, as I figured I've made enough posts these past few days and no longer need to clutter your Readers with horrendously long entries.
In the last five years I:
- Finished high school
- Started and finished undergraduate college
- Experienced the first death of someone close to me
- Started a blog. Subsequently shut it down after it started too much drama with first-year dorm people.
- Started another blog. Subsequently shut down due to inactivity.
- Started this blog. Hope it will last me awhile, because I like it. And you.
- Helped start, then took over and ran, and finally left a publication on my college campus.
- Went to the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix premiere--meaning I was a Crazy standing at the gates. Which was entirely worth it, because I got to see all the cast in real life (and yes, Dan Rad is quite short. And pale.) (But still adorable.)
- Started using facebook. Way back in the
betterdays when you had to have a college e-mail and it was exclusive to us only.
- Landed my first "real world" job
- Was laid off from my first "real world" job
- Moved out of my parents house.
- Had 11 separate people as roommates. Three of which I am still friends with, three I do not like, and five I no longer keep in touch with.
- Moved back into my parents' house, due to financial problems and said lay-off.
(ya like how this still ties in with my Road to Valentine's Day? Convenient, I know. Mayhapsly an inspiration to this whole series? Hmmm...)