Friday, August 20, 2010
2. The TV character I can relate to most is Shelby Corcoran (Idina Menzel in Glee). Not because I've given up a baby or adopted or anything...actually, we have pretty much nothing in common. But her line where she says like she feels her life is a "broken promise" when she didn't make it big on broadway resonated with me. I understand I haven't lived enough life to really have a promise broken, but I definitely feel like I'm not living up to expectations and potential these days.
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... Friends. Because it's me and the ones I love living life, searching for love and career and meaning with a lot of funny happenings at the same time.
4. My all time favorite TV show is Friends. I know, I'm so typical. But I have an undying devotion.
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is Jonas. I KNOW.
6. My favorite TV couple is Barney Stinson & Robin Scherbatsky. I know they're not a couple anymore, but I loved them together. And Temperance Brennan & Seely Booth from Bones--even though they're not technically a couple, either. Wow, I sure know how to pick 'em!
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is "Theatricality" from Glee; "The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis" from Big Bang Theory (the Christmas episode with the Sheldon/Penny hug!); and several Friends episodes, though most notably PIVOT! and "He's her lobster!"
Happy Weekend, everyone!