Ten on Tuesday! Volume...um...18? Something like that.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you.
8:08; 8:21; 8:28; 8:30: alarm rings, promptly hit snooze
8:36: grumble and get up. Commence morning routine (in order: pee, brush hair, brush teeth, wash face, prepare lunch, eat breakfast, change out of pjs, moisturize/make-up face, pack bag to go, make bed)
9:15: drive to work. Usually arrive 15-20 minutes early. Sit in car like a loser.
10-5: work. Lots of spreadsheets, lots of accounts, lots of breaks to play with the resident office doggies.
5:01: drive back home
5:36: walk through front door; promptly announce how tired I am.
5:37-7:30: make nuisance of self, probably annoy family/friends as I recount the work day
7:30-8: Jeopardy!
8-11:30pm: dinner, TV and/or read
11:30: consider sleeping. Convince self I should, go to room and pop in movie "to fall asleep to."
11:37: "Damn this movie just got interesting!"
1:15am: "Shit where did time go?! I should be sleeping!"
1:16am: Commence night routine (in order: brush teeth, wash face, change into pjs, put on night moisturizer, braid hair, pee)
1:23am: Get into bed.
1:23:05am: Grab iPod to quickly check emails
2:15am: Dammit. Turn off iPod, go to sleep.

2. What’s your favorite reality tv show?
So You Think You Can Dance or The Biggest Loser. I don't really watch any aside from those.

3. What motto do you live by?
Um...Shit happens. No, just kidding (though that's not bad)...I guess I don't really have a motto? I don't think about it. Know who you are, know what you are, and know that above all, it's ok that you'll never fully know. That pretty much covers it.

4. If you knew you could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
I feel as though I should be noble and say "find a cure for all cancers!" or the like--and while that would be lovely, I think it's much more fitting for me to say I'd be an editor for a magazine or be on Broadway.  Any of those will work for me.

5. What was your first job?
Real paying job? American Eagle Sales Associate and Aerie Lead (MOST MISERABLE JOB IN THE WORLD).  Not-really-job-but-gave-me-more-happiness-and-fulfillment-than-"real"-job? When I was 6-9 I used to help my mom at the library desk, checking out books and making recommendations to customers (yep, in all my 7 year old glory I declared Sweet Valley Twins to be like, the best evAR).

6. What is your current job?
Office Assistant at a Financial Analysis company.  More or less.

7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)?
I've always loved the name Zoe.  Ever since I was really little I wished it would be my name (even though I don't really feel as though it's my personality).  But that is why when I wrote under a pen name, it was Zoe.

8. What musical instruments can you play?
If we use the term "play" extremely loosely, I can say the piano and guitar.

9. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I'm not sure either of those are really easy at all. I rarely forgive; I mostly accept. And I rarely forget; I choose to prioritize.  The easier is determined by the situation.

10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again?
Mushrooms, pickles, peas, pine nuts. Any of those.

3 comments:

Emily Louise Church August 31, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

How can you not like pickles?!

Btw if you follow my blog you need to unfollow then refollow for my posts to appear in your blog feed.

Vivian August 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Ah you found a job! Yay!

Anonymous,  September 2, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

gooood reality shows. there aren't more than a few good ones. what about Apprentice and Hell's Kitchen? haha.

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm fairly obsessed with penguins, Peanuts (the comic), and the TV show Friends. Parentheses may or may not be (over)used in this blog, and books will pretty much be the only thing I ever talk about because they are my One True Love.

Labels

#best09 #reverb10 12 Changes in 2012 2011 2012 20sb 30 Day Journal Challenge AAA absence album anecdote art article bad mood Balboa bathroom beach birthday blackout blog blog award blog birthday blog swap Blurb of Absurd body book books books; book review bored boys brother building fail California cards challenge change Chargers childhood China Glaze Christmas cigarettes clutter comic-con contest conversation excerpt cop out post Coronado creepy December Nights decoration Demi Lovato dilemma Disney Disneyland do you want to date me? documentaries Downtown Disney Dr. Horrible drag queens dream drunk earthquake Easter emotional Essie Fall family fashion Father's Day fear fiftypeopleonequestion fill in the blank friday Film first kiss food friends frustrated fun funny future future fail gifts girls Glee Golden Globes Google Google reader Google Wave greek guest blog Halloween happy health health insurance needs to rot in hell (but does it cover that?) help me hero hiatus hit and runs SUCK ASS holidays home hope hot humor hypothetical situations not at all based on reality or my life imaginary in memoriam inspiration introspective iPad Italians Jeopardy Jersey Shore John Mayer journalism judgment L'Oreal LA letters to myself library lies life life lessons Link Love Friday list love lust Mama Kat's Workshop Mash-Up Mayer Hawthorne mom money movies music nails NaNoWriMo nerd new year night out OPI opinion packaging party past peace Peanuts penguin personal photos pictures place poetry polish Portland Postsecret random relationships Restaurant Road to VDay room roommates from hell rush sad sdcc10 secret shame shopping sick sleep spoken word sports Starbucks strange Target tea Teaser Tuesday technology Ten on Tuesday thanksgiving this makes no sense this should probably embarrass me but it doesn't tips Top Ten Tuesday (Books) Toy Story 3 travel trips TV TV taping Twitter Utah Valentine's Day Vancouver 2010 weather weekend WHAT IS MY LIFE why does auto-correct suck so hard Wordless Wednesday work work sucks workshop writer's block writing YA you're not really a doctor anyway Zoya

i'm probably reading

Zoe's bookshelf: read

The Dragon's EyeAngelsThe Lightning ThiefThe Man of My DreamsCity of GlassCity of Ashes

More of Zoe's books »
Zoe's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP