Friday, July 30, 2010
|Link up here!|
2. When I can't sleep I toss and turn and roll and hrumph. In general I can always sleep though, because I never go to bed until I'm utterly exhausted (which is why I'm often up until 5 or 6).
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is roll over, check my e-mail, then go into the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and wash my face (in that order).
4. When I'm tired I get incredibly quiet. I'm kind of cranky (though that's usually when I'm absolutely exhausted), but I mostly just sit and stare.
5. My dream bedroom would be a large (preferably Queen, cuz I'm selfish like that) bed with a fluffy comforter and tons of pillows. Large windows, one of which is a window seat, with dozens of shelves filled with books and a massive, elegant writing desk. Light walls, dark wood furniture, amazing accent lighting, Paris and/or France themed. None of this should surprise you ahah.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be at a small B&B in the South of France. Preferably St. Tropez. With my bed looking out over a big bay window by the sea, curtains fluttering.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was after I pulled my all nighter for journalism class, I slept about 14 hours. That's incredibly long for someone who's lucky to get 6 a night.
8. I sleep on my side with one hand tucked under a pillow and the other on top of the pillow but under my cheek. I also tend to sleep with my head in the dip between two pillows side-by-side. I used to haaaaave to sleep on my stomach with my right arm up above my head, my head turned to the left, and my left arm underneath the pillow--thankfully I'm not that strict anymore.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear shorts and an oversized t-shirt.
10. My bedtime is usually whenever I'm exhausted. Thankfully that's between 2 and 3 most nights.
PS. I swear, Comic-con recap will come later today! I know I rarely double post on days, but I figure this is a worthy exception :)