Ten on Tuesday! Volume 10

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

As always!  Head over to Chelsea's blog to link on up with Mr. Linky.  And before anyone catches me that I labeled my last week's ToT as Vol. 7, I went back to my archives to make sure I was on the correct number and have since discovered I can't count for shit.  I had three ToT's labeled as vol. 6.  So, I'm righting my wrong now.

1. What television character do you identify with?
People always call me Rory Gilmore...I've been told we have quite a few similarities.  Aside from that, I don't think I normally identify with TV characters, because I'm always insanely aware that they're characters.  I identify with lines much more so than characters.

2. Describe your morning routine.
On the assumption I have nothing to do that day: wake up - turn on radio/music - grab iPod, check email & twitter - lay in bed for 10+ minutes - bathroom to use facilities - brush teeth - wash face - put on necklace, rings - put on glasses - change clothes (always done pajama bottoms off, day outfit bottoms on, pj top off, bra on, t-shirt on) - turn off music - kitchen for breakfast (which is always a bowl of cereal).  If I do have somewhere to be in which I will make planned contact with someone professional, then you may add 'put on eyeliner' between washing my face and putting on jewelry.  And I'm showering in the morning, that's between brush teeth and wash face.

3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
Home.  I always bring my lunch or I'll pack it or I'll go home to eat it.  Too expensive to eat out all the time, plus...as I've beat the dead horse many times, I'm too picky to have a vast amount of options when I go out.  And lunch is usually a sandwich of some sort.

4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
Because I don't feel like delving into the emotions of my life, I'll go for an easy one.  When I was in 10th grade, I decided to sit down on the couch and talk with my brother's friend Matt rather than go to my room.  He was the editor of our school newspaper at the time, and he told me about interviews for the newspaper (back when we had to interview to be on it) that would fill an elective credit the next year.  Because I wanted a fallback in case I didn't get into Advanced Ceramics and I definitely did not want to be in Animation, I decided to interview for it.  Which was thus the minor decision that eventually led to my entire life in the journalism world.

5. Name your top three beauty products.
I don't really have beauty products that I always use.  I um...use Kiehl's moisturizer, and it works well?

6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
Sing sing sing.  Like I am the best of Whitney (pre-Bobby), Mariah (pre-Glitter), and Celine (circa 1990s) put together...to really, really bad pop songs.  I also obsessively clean my car, which is why I keep a dust cloth in it.

7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
According to that survey, Norfolk Virginia...in which I give a big huge WTF to, because...ew.  I've been there, and it's not me.  Not even the right coast!  I can't live in VA, it's too military-centric and it taunts my life.  I think San Diego is pretty ideal to me, although I'm thinking Chicago or Denver may also work.

8. Are you waiting for something?
I'm always waiting for something. (*wink)

9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
Ricky Martin came out of the closet.  Which shocks me because...he was in it?  Is the world a closet?  Because really, no one can shake his bon-bon like that and live a vida loca with such a perfect twirl in his coif and be IN.

10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
Eat a spider, because I would probably hyperventilate and die at the thought of it.  Harm anyone, because I just can't do that. And purposely drop an American flag on the floor, because that goes against every ideal and every amount of respect I've ever been raised on....and as much as I'd like that million dollars, I really don't think I could live with myself.

1 comments:

Stephany March 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Haha, your Ricky Martin comment made me laugh! So, so true.

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm fairly obsessed with penguins, Peanuts (the comic), and the TV show Friends. Parentheses may or may not be (over)used in this blog, and books will pretty much be the only thing I ever talk about because they are my One True Love.

Labels

#best09 #reverb10 12 Changes in 2012 2011 2012 20sb 30 Day Journal Challenge AAA absence album anecdote art article bad mood Balboa bathroom beach birthday blackout blog blog award blog birthday blog swap Blurb of Absurd body book books books; book review bored boys brother building fail California cards challenge change Chargers childhood China Glaze Christmas cigarettes clutter comic-con contest conversation excerpt cop out post Coronado creepy December Nights decoration Demi Lovato dilemma Disney Disneyland do you want to date me? documentaries Downtown Disney Dr. Horrible drag queens dream drunk earthquake Easter emotional Essie Fall family fashion Father's Day fear fiftypeopleonequestion fill in the blank friday Film first kiss food friends frustrated fun funny future future fail gifts girls Glee Golden Globes Google Google reader Google Wave greek guest blog Halloween happy health health insurance needs to rot in hell (but does it cover that?) help me hero hiatus hit and runs SUCK ASS holidays home hope hot humor hypothetical situations not at all based on reality or my life imaginary in memoriam inspiration introspective iPad Italians Jeopardy Jersey Shore John Mayer journalism judgment L'Oreal LA letters to myself library lies life life lessons Link Love Friday list love lust Mama Kat's Workshop Mash-Up Mayer Hawthorne mom money movies music nails NaNoWriMo nerd new year night out OPI opinion packaging party past peace Peanuts penguin personal photos pictures place poetry polish Portland Postsecret random relationships Restaurant Road to VDay room roommates from hell rush sad sdcc10 secret shame shopping sick sleep spoken word sports Starbucks strange Target tea Teaser Tuesday technology Ten on Tuesday thanksgiving this makes no sense this should probably embarrass me but it doesn't tips Top Ten Tuesday (Books) Toy Story 3 travel trips TV TV taping Twitter Utah Valentine's Day Vancouver 2010 weather weekend WHAT IS MY LIFE why does auto-correct suck so hard Wordless Wednesday work work sucks workshop writer's block writing YA you're not really a doctor anyway Zoya

i'm probably reading

Zoe's bookshelf: read

The Dragon's EyeAngelsThe Lightning ThiefThe Man of My DreamsCity of GlassCity of Ashes

More of Zoe's books »
Zoe's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP