Ten on Tuesday! Volume 6

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
Oh Lord...that would not last.  Books mostly, perhaps some DVDs, probably an electronic somewhere...yeah.

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Hmmm...clams and oysters.  But I won't eat them, so don't even make me try.

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
Writing and storytelling, of course.  I made up fairy tales and plays.  My biggest hit as a child was "I was cleaning my room when..." in which I was cleaning my room and an alien came and took me away. He took me because they wanted me to clean their spaceship, so I did ultra fast and they were so impressed they dropped me back at home.  I'm badass like that.

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Well...I mean, I have to choose California.  Anything you want you can get here: snow, sunshine, beaches, desert, chinese food, indian food, Filipinotown, mountains, valleys, cities, suburbs, farms...it's kind of the best.

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I think my parents would duke it out with each other to choose my guy because they both see very different sides of me. And in the end...he'd be decent.  I don't think they would do poorly, but probably not the best haha.

6. What’s your favorite herb?
Does garlic powder count?  That's just for the smell though.  Aside from that, I have no idea.  I don't cook enough to know what each one's effects are.

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Julie Andrews.  She's been one of my idols since I was 4.  But I know she's kind of pinnacle of everything, so I wouldn't mind just tossing these names in a hat and goin for it: anyone from *NSYNC, Josh Groban, Emma Thompson, Liam Neesan, Orlando Bloom, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jim Parsons, Neil Patrick Harris, Evan Lysacek, Johnny Weir, Mark Salling, Matthew Morrison, pretty much any major character from Harry Potter.

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
It's way too difficult to choose just one, so...I'm not going to.  I'll always love Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Lion King.  And if we're counting Pixar movies, Toy Story and Toy Story 2...but pretty much all the rest of the Pixars too.

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

10. How do you order your steak?
Go ahead, yell at me, but I order it Well Done.  Anything less creeps me out.

4 comments:

TheBigShowAtUD March 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

it wouldn't take me 20 mins to spend $200 on Amazon.com. ha.

also, if you're going to hang out with a former NSYNC member, choose Joey. his house is AWESOME, if you haven't seen that Cribs episode. awesome.

Living with Balls March 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

yeah..even 20 minutes would be too long.

Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books March 3, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

haha of course I saw that Cribs with Joey, and his house was pretty badass. The pool area and the master suite bathroom?! Hell yeah I'd go for dinner there. I'm not sure he still lives there though, the house was up for sale and I see him around LA a lot...i'm sure his LA pad is just as fantastic though.

And definitely agreed with both of you...if it lasts for 10 minutes we'd probably be holding back.

Chelsea March 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

I like your celebrity answer!

WELL DONE IS NOT OKAY. NOT OKAY!

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm fairly obsessed with penguins, Peanuts (the comic), and the TV show Friends. Parentheses may or may not be (over)used in this blog, and books will pretty much be the only thing I ever talk about because they are my One True Love.

Labels

#best09 #reverb10 12 Changes in 2012 2011 2012 20sb 30 Day Journal Challenge AAA absence album anecdote art article bad mood Balboa bathroom beach birthday blackout blog blog award blog birthday blog swap Blurb of Absurd body book books books; book review bored boys brother building fail California cards challenge change Chargers childhood China Glaze Christmas cigarettes clutter comic-con contest conversation excerpt cop out post Coronado creepy December Nights decoration Demi Lovato dilemma Disney Disneyland do you want to date me? documentaries Downtown Disney Dr. Horrible drag queens dream drunk earthquake Easter emotional Essie Fall family fashion Father's Day fear fiftypeopleonequestion fill in the blank friday Film first kiss food friends frustrated fun funny future future fail gifts girls Glee Golden Globes Google Google reader Google Wave greek guest blog Halloween happy health health insurance needs to rot in hell (but does it cover that?) help me hero hiatus hit and runs SUCK ASS holidays home hope hot humor hypothetical situations not at all based on reality or my life imaginary in memoriam inspiration introspective iPad Italians Jeopardy Jersey Shore John Mayer journalism judgment L'Oreal LA letters to myself library lies life life lessons Link Love Friday list love lust Mama Kat's Workshop Mash-Up Mayer Hawthorne mom money movies music nails NaNoWriMo nerd new year night out OPI opinion packaging party past peace Peanuts penguin personal photos pictures place poetry polish Portland Postsecret random relationships Restaurant Road to VDay room roommates from hell rush sad sdcc10 secret shame shopping sick sleep spoken word sports Starbucks strange Target tea Teaser Tuesday technology Ten on Tuesday thanksgiving this makes no sense this should probably embarrass me but it doesn't tips Top Ten Tuesday (Books) Toy Story 3 travel trips TV TV taping Twitter Utah Valentine's Day Vancouver 2010 weather weekend WHAT IS MY LIFE why does auto-correct suck so hard Wordless Wednesday work work sucks workshop writer's block writing YA you're not really a doctor anyway Zoya

i'm probably reading

Zoe's bookshelf: read

The Dragon's EyeAngelsThe Lightning ThiefThe Man of My DreamsCity of GlassCity of Ashes

More of Zoe's books »
Zoe's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP