Tuesday, March 2, 2010
1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
Oh Lord...that would not last. Books mostly, perhaps some DVDs, probably an electronic somewhere...yeah.
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Hmmm...clams and oysters. But I won't eat them, so don't even make me try.
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
Writing and storytelling, of course. I made up fairy tales and plays. My biggest hit as a child was "I was cleaning my room when..." in which I was cleaning my room and an alien came and took me away. He took me because they wanted me to clean their spaceship, so I did ultra fast and they were so impressed they dropped me back at home. I'm badass like that.
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Well...I mean, I have to choose California. Anything you want you can get here: snow, sunshine, beaches, desert, chinese food, indian food, Filipinotown, mountains, valleys, cities, suburbs, farms...it's kind of the best.
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I think my parents would duke it out with each other to choose my guy because they both see very different sides of me. And in the end...he'd be decent. I don't think they would do poorly, but probably not the best haha.
6. What’s your favorite herb?
Does garlic powder count? That's just for the smell though. Aside from that, I have no idea. I don't cook enough to know what each one's effects are.
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Julie Andrews. She's been one of my idols since I was 4. But I know she's kind of pinnacle of everything, so I wouldn't mind just tossing these names in a hat and goin for it: anyone from *NSYNC, Josh Groban, Emma Thompson, Liam Neesan, Orlando Bloom, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jim Parsons, Neil Patrick Harris, Evan Lysacek, Johnny Weir, Mark Salling, Matthew Morrison, pretty much any major character from Harry Potter.
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
It's way too difficult to choose just one, so...I'm not going to. I'll always love Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Lion King. And if we're counting Pixar movies, Toy Story and Toy Story 2...but pretty much all the rest of the Pixars too.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
10. How do you order your steak?
Go ahead, yell at me, but I order it Well Done. Anything less creeps me out.